Web Design and Neuromarketing
Andy Crestodina, co-founder and Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company in Chicago, will take us into a journey of the Mind.
Web Design and Neuromarketing will cover
- Better Mousetraps: A Content-Driven Approach to Conversion Optimization
- 15 Things To Remove From Your Website Immediately
- Brain Science and Websites: 6 Ways to Leverage Cognitive Bias
Over the past 16 years, Andy has provided web strategy and advice to more than a thousand businesses. As a top-rated speaker at national conferences and as a writer for many of the biggest blogs, Andy has dedicated himself to teaching marketing.
Andy has written hundreds of articles, many of which have been published on the top marketing blogs and media websites. Favorite topics include content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
He has been named:
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch in 2015, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer in 2016, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch, Social Media Explorer 2017
- Top 50 Content Marketing Influencers to Follow, Outbrain 2017
- Top 50 Social Media Influencers, Top Rank Blog 2017
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Join Chicago Creative Coalition and Andy Crestodina
Thursday, April 27, 2017
55 W. Van Buren, Suite 420, Chicago
6 PM Networking & Refreshments
6:30 PM Program
$10 for C3, APA, ASMP, and members of other collaborative organizations (see form below)
$20 general admission
Written by: mtanimura