C3 PhotoArt Fest 2
Chicago Creative Coalition is pleased to announce that PhotoArt Fest II, our juried fine art photography exhibition, has been accepted for display at this year’s Jeff Fest Arts & Music Festival, July 26-27, 2014 in Chicago.
There will be $1,200 in cash prizes awarded.
Show will be limited to no more than 50 images. Open to original works; all photographs must be entirely the creation of the submitting artist. The image may be created on film or digital capture and may be enhanced or manipulated by a computer software, but a computer-generated image will not be accepted. Members of the jury and C3 PhotoArt Fest directors are not eligible.
We are excited to have the following creative professionals on the PhotoArt Fest Jury:
- Jill Arena, illustrator/owner Arena Design, Managing Designer at Loyola Press
- Ron Gould, educator and professional photographer specializing in celebrity, corporate and travel
- Heidi Kohz, performance artist with diverse experience in both the arts and office management
- Peter Panayiotou, professional and fine art photographer serving editorial, advertising and corporate
- Victor Powell, owner, Powell Studio, specializing in portraits, PR and event photography
- Read instructions carefully. Improper submissions will be rejected.
- Submissions Accepted from May 5 to June 17
- On-line Entries Only
- Non-Refundable Entry Fees: $35 covers up to 4 images
- Image files: jpg in standard format, with the longest side at exactly 1200 px
- Jpgs must be labeled as follows: yourlastname_firstname_arttitle_submissionnumber.jpg PLEASE FOLLOW THE LABELING INSTRUCTIONS!
- Submit on-line below
- May 5 – June 17: Submission of images on-line
- June 17–22: Jurying of submitted images
- June 23: Notification to artists by e-mail
- July 14–17: Artists deliver framed prints ready to hang
- July 26–27: Jeff Fest
- July 26: Presentation of awards to juried winners at Jeff Fest
- July 27: Presentation of People’s Choice award at Jeff Fest
- July 29–31: Non-winning artists pick up artwork
- July 30–August 25: Winning entries hang in 45th Ward gallery
- August 26–29: Winners must pick up images
Please download the PhotoArt FestII-Prospectus Final for complete information about the juried exhibition.
To submit work, complete the registration form below. Please be prepared to upload image files of the correct size and file names (see prospectus PDF) and to pay for your submission via credit card on PayPal.
Here are the winning photographs from last year:
Written by: mtanimura