Where Do You Get Your INSPIRATION?
Business for Life, Program 1
It’s a big question we all get asked – and not an easy one to answer.
How do you see art in cast-off metal junk? Is there a way to connect a centuries-old
opera to an 8-bit gaming classic? Can browsing Pinterest get your ideas flowing?
Whether creativity is an integral part of your business life or something you use for personal fulfillment, we all need a muse or well-spring to tap into to get us rolling.
Who do you turn to for amazing inspiration? How does your environment open
your mind to new connections?
WHERE DO ALL THOSE AMAZING IDEAS COME FROM?
Join us February 28, 2018, at WeWork Fulton Market for a panel of creatives from
a wide variety of disciplines – singers, sculptors, photographers and more – who will share
how THEY find inspiration in making their work and how YOU can find some for yours.
Our inspiring creatives include:
• Michelle and James Gustin of Fig Media figgy.net
• cabaret singer Pam Peterson youtube.com/watch?v=HzSaoN2LdfU
• illustrator Michael Bast michaelbastillustration.com/
• photographer and director Jason Lindsey jasonlindsey.com/
• sculptor Todd Willing facebook.com/toddwillingart/
• Daniel Grambow, director of the Floating Opera Company
• Brian Schilling, Photographer & Filmmaker, www.schillingfilm.com
Bring your questions, but also be prepared to share what inspires you.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
6:00 p.m. Networking and Noshing
6:30 p.m. Where Do You Get Your Inspiration
220 N. Green St Chicago IL 60607
street parking available • convenient to CTA
Admission: $10 for Chicago Creative Coalition and allied creative organizations
$20 general admission
Pay via PayPal after registering below.
Written by: mtanimura